Wednesday 13 March 2013

Let's Rewind.

So let's rewind and go back to how all this mess in my amazing life began. In January last year (29th of January 2012) I met an amazing guy, we pretty much fell in love as soon as we met. I think it was one of the only days that we actually ever saw snow down in London that year, well that winter anyhow. So it was pretty special, and fair tale like. And yes, I am one for those fairy tale, I swear I am a hopeless romantic who still believes in fairy tales. Well anyways, all the roads were covered in a while blanket of snow, it was absolutely beautiful. And as you can image the roads and paths were pretty slippery and as smart as I was, I think I was wearing ankle boots with massive heels (yes I was very smart -.-), I could physically not walk straight without slipping. And so I had to hold onto his arm to walk down the snowny parts. To be quiet honest I did not think much of this. I go to a girls' school and most girls there normally cling arms anyway, so nothing new to me. But it was something new to him, a girl holding onto him (literally) so close and tightly. 

He didn't think it was necessary for him to mention this whilst we were out in the park, with snow everywhere.I think I would have let go, if he felt a little ya'noe weirdish. I must say, I was very attracted to his very many sexy arms. They weren't too muscular to too flabby, they were perfect and I must say I had a lot of fun holding onto them. :P I am about 5'3 and he's about 5'11 and so that was pretty great. :D 

Erm, so when we both had our snow ball fights and putting snow in each other's tops, we went home with just a little hug. He called me afterward to let me know that he found my legs quite attractive  so I couldn't help but hint how much I loved his arms.. I think this was one of the triggers of us talking more and more. He also mentioned how he 'knew I was the one' when we were walking through the park,with me holding onto his arm. I guess it was quite romantic. 

So this carried on for a month or so, seeing each other and talking 24/7. And I think we just naturally fell in love. I did not expect anything like that to happen, not that I was complaining when it did. And he proposed to me in a park, asking me to be his girlfriend, and that was it. We were together. Me and him. Him and me. Forever and Forever. 

I think this is enough for our rewinding memo's part. As much as I love talking about him, I don't think this is doing any favors for my emotions right now.I might add some more detail later on, when I get more time to think and write. I must also apologise for my silly grammar mistakes, English isn't my strongest subject. And improvising is harder than it sounds. :)

Asta La Vista For Now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment