Tuesday 12 March 2013

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hello there people of the world. This is the first blog that I am writing, so I am having a bit of difficulties navigating myself around this blog spot/place..or whatever you call these things. So I've decided to create a blog to share my amazing feelings with the world around me. To be completely honest, I can be a very moany person, and trust me I am no saint at all. I have done a number of things that I regret and would like to change, but life being a pain in the neck - I can't do anything to fix things. 

Hello World :)
I am not too sure why I am doing this blog.. Am not even sure what to write, but regardless I am going to continue and write.I think am planning on keeping this as my journal or scrapbook of some sort - hoping inside that one day when I look back at this I will be able to laugh at the pain I am feeling inside right now. 

As I can imagine, you are probably thing, what is this silly girl talking about, well let me gie you an insight to my life right now, through my eyes - I am failing all my exams, I am doing shitly at school, I want to do something to hurt myself because I have hurt pretty much everyone that I care about, and I think I have just lost the ultimate love of my life. Mmm, my life sure as hell sounds like fun, right? 

Sometimes, I think I surprise myself. With all the stupid and weird things that I come up with. Maybe it'sjust my hormones kicking in? Well I hope it is.. I really hate the feeling I have inside me, it feels like a hole inside me.

To be honest I really don't think I have introduced myself very well in this blog, but what the heck? Life's too short. And I am way too lazy with way too much work to do. But I promise you'all one thing, these blog posts thingies will be weird, the will be dead weird, but what's life without wierdness and imaginations ehh?

Thank you for having the patience to actually read this, trust me when I say you have morepatience than me.. I couldn't be bothered to re-read what I just wrote now. Wow, I am lazy. :/ But oh wells. 

And Asta La Vista . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment